Managed Innovation Networks
Managed Innovation Networks (MINs) are designed to bring researchers, clinicians and service-users together to innovate and improve services through the latest knowledge in the field of mental health.
The key aims of MINS are to stimulate:
- Participation in exciting innovative projects
- The creation of models of engagement that may be replicated and transferred
- Development of clinical evidence/expertise
- Informed and continued learning
- Appropriate mechanisms for involving and supporting service users and carers
- Clinically relevant research proposals with the potential to attract new funding
The MINs make a significant impact through:
- The recognition of joint collaboration, expertise and commitment
- Improving the lives of people who use our services
- Increasing staff confidence in their work
- Enabling the application of research in a clinical setting.
The Institute of Mental Health now has its full capacity of Managed Innovation Networks (MINs) for the current financial year. We would welcome any new enquiries/requests to establish new MINs after 1 April 2015.